Here is this week’s post roundup:
- Like the “new” headers for April Fools Day? Which one is your favourite? I’ll leave them up for another day or two then the penguins will return to how they were without the rage faces on them. The penguins will have new outfits though!
- On This Day In Club Penguin Memories posts are something I’m going to attempt to do within the next week or two finally
- Site bugs are all fixed except for one which I’m looking into.
- Soon I’ll be adding the mobile version of Club Penguin Memories to the website. If you don’t like it, there IS an option to switch back to the desktop version.
- I’ve got a small project I need to work on soon, too.
- I’m always open to suggestion – how can I improve Club Penguin Memories? What should I add? Remove? Is there anything I should post that I don’t, or anything I shouldn’t post that I do? Let me know.
Club Penguin Updates & News:
April Fools Day Party Igloo Contest
Club Penguin Times Issue #336
Field Ops 75
April Fools Day Party 2012 Guide
Rookie EPF Message
April 2012 Parent Update
Club Penguin Blog Posts & Videos:
Club Penguin UK Video Blog: April Toy Special
April Fools Day Party 2012 Sneak Peek
Reviewed By You: April Fools
Should I Add a Mobile Site?
WANTED: Your Questions For Trainman1405 In Real Life!
Join The Club Penguin Memories Tracking Team! (submissions now closed)
Disney Has “An Aggressive Mobile Road Map For Club Penguin”
Club Penguin Updating Reminder
April Fools Day Party 2012 Cheats Theories
Box Store To Be At Space Dimension In 2012 April Fools Day Party?
Rookie Tracker April 2012
May 2012 Unreleased Items
Polo Field: Club Penguin is “still figuring out Server Jumping”
More Club Penguin Memories Tracking Team Members
10 thoughts on “Club Penguin Memories Weekly Post Roundup – Week 14 Of 2012”
You should remove the click pic on the header.
what do you mean by new headers?
The image at the top of the website that says Club Penguin Memories and has a penguin.
I loved that face! Don’t remove it!! Pleasee! xD
Y U NO PUT Y U NO GUY? xD Or I missed it out…?
Nah, didn’t put them. Sorry. :P
Haha those r amazing!
Btw, have you noticed that Club Penguin has reduced the requirements to earn Puffle Owner stamp? Wasnt it 20 puffles? Or atleast 18? However, its now 16..
It’s always been 16.