On This Day In Club Penguin History – May 26

On the 26th of May Club Penguin has updated in 2006, 2011, and 2015. In 2006 a new pin was hidden and the underground rooms were open for the first time. In 2011 Club Penguin had an update on the beta team part of their website. In 2015 a new item was available at the Fair.

On this day in 2006 Club Penguin hid their sixth pin, the Mining Lantern, at the Dance Club. It was the first pin to be hidden in that room. The pin was themed to go along with the Mine opening party, a several day long member only event where members were the first ones who could access the brand new underground rooms. The Boiler Room, Cave, Mine, and Mine Shack were now open. Cart Surfer was added a week later and the pool was added to the Cave a few months later.


As for the update on the beta team in 2011, Snow Cone, Puffle Hat Ideas, and Rollerscape History were all removed from it.

Finally, in 2015, The Red Pixel Glasses face item was now available to all players at the Fair. It could be yours if you redeemed 1000 tickets.


Want to see and learn more? Check out these pages about the topics mentioned above.

Leave a Response