Day 10 of 12 for the Club Penguin Memories 12 Days of Contests 2014 is now here! Starting from the moment this post is published (December 23, 2014 at midnight PST) you will have exactly 24 hours (until 11:59:59 PM PST of the same day) to enter to win the code up for grabs today. The task will differ from day to day, so make sure you read instructions in each post carefully!
Because I am teaming up with Energezer for the contests this year, every other day we are alternating who holds the contest. Yesterday was me, and today it is him. Tomorrow it will be me holding the contest. As a result you will have to click here to go to his blog and read the instructions on how to enter on his blog for day ten.
If you’re wondering the answers to yesterday’s trivia, here they are:
- Name one item that was in the October 2006 Penguin Style – Answers include but are not limited to Black Mask, Red Cape, Black Cape, Ghost Costume, Skeleton Costume, Clown Costume (Wig, suit, or shoes) Fairy Wings, Wand, or a item that was in the September or August 2006 catalogue since it was still in the October catalogue…I forgot to say no colours but you could’ve said “red” or “black” and it’d be valid. Check here for pictures of the catalogue displaying items that were available.
- What month and year did Club Penguin merge their furniture and igloo catalogues? January 2014
- What was Club Penguin’s party in August 2007? Camp Penguin/Camping Party
- Who is Bambadee? A stowaway on Rockhopper’s ship
- When was the Snow Globe igloo released for the first time ever on Club Penguin? (Month and year) December 2006
- What was the Club Penguin Times originally called? The Penguin Times
- True or False: The ability to walk your Puffle was released in 2009. False (it was released in September 2006 but you didn’t need to say that)
Do not cheat as you will be disqualified. Cheating is defined as sharing answers or entering under multiple names. Make sure you include your email address when submitting a comment so he can give you the code if you win! That is crucial, as without an email he cannot contact you to give you the code. All you have to do is put the email address in the email box when leaving a comment or stick it in your comment and he’ll edit it out so nobody else can see it. Remember, all 12 winners will be announced on or around the 26th of December. You can reference this post anytime for all of the information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at any time and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour. :)
Day 11 (tomorrow) will be held on my blog since we’re alternating the blog the contest is held on each day. This is the final one I’m holding this year since the final day, day 12, will be on Energezer’s blog!