I just checked my email and saw something from Bloxxerman – he sent me information about Club Penguin’s first magazine!
The table of contents for this issue are:
- Flipperazzi: Celebrity penguins caught on camera!
- Fashion 4 U: Animal Hats
- Puffle of the Month: Blue Puffle
- Invitation: Puffle Party 2012
- Prototype: Iceberg Tip-Ometer
- Penguin Adventure: In Search of the Perfect Puffle (how Cadence got Lolz)
- Penguin Quiz: What’s Your Puffle Match?
- Penguin Mission: The Invisible Puffle Thief
- Penguin Profile: Aunt Arctic
- Cool Cribs: The Igloos of the Month
- Cadence’s Catwalk: The Outfits of the Month
- EPF Announcement: Herbert Wanted
- Penguin Challenge: Pizza Panic
- Design a Penguin Competition
- Penguin Challenge: Mountain Mayhem
- Ask Aunt Arctic (fan art etc.)
- Very Important Penguin (like Penguin of the Month – this month it’s Billybob!)
Here’s some information about Issue 2:
- Comes out March 8th
- The second issue will have a code for the Treasure Chest Costume (and an item from the treasure book) (see the post for an image)
- It’ll be a pirate special issue
- The issue of it will come with free Puffle Poppers
Codes in this month’s issue are:
- 1 week membership
- Club Shirt
- A code for 1 treasure book item
- 3 codes for 1,500 coins total (500 coins each)
- A video game like thing (see picture below)
Bloxxerman also gave me the codes for the coins, however because technically you need to purchase the magazine to obtain them I will not include them in this post. The treasure book, t-shirt, and membership codes are all unique and can only be used once. What a fun filled issue!
Finally I was also given me some information about next month on the island:
You and your puffles are invited to the Puffle Party on Club Penguin. With ice-cream, new games and all-new puffle backgrounds, it’ll be an avalanche of furry fun! Starts: March 2012!
Update: Here’s a picture by Tipski:
New games? Sounds cool!