Hooray! The Fair has finally been released on Club Penguin after much anticipation and leaks on what to expect.
Table of Contents:
There’s much to see and do at The Fair! Many of the rooms are decorated, there’s lots of games, and tons of prizes!
Here is a video highlighting it all:
All of the free items at The Fair can be redeemed with the tickets you earn from the games. There are multiple prize booths – one for members, one for nonmembers. More items will be added to the prize booths next week.
At the Ski Village click the camera for the Step Right Up Background.
The nonmember prize booth is located at the Forest.
The prizes are:
- Purple Balloon Pin for 75 Tickets
- The Trapeze Hat for 250 Tickets
- The Jingle Jangle for 200 Tickets
- Ball Pit Background for 75 Tickets
The member prize booth is located outside the Puffle Circus, which can be accessed from the Snow Forts.
There are two hidden items at this prize booth. Click the red flag & white flag.
The prizes are:
- Mime Beret for 200 Tickets
- Mime Face Paint for 150 Tickets
- Mime Costume for 350 Tickets
- Squid Hug for 300 Tickets
- The Red Racer for 500 Tickets
- Stuffed Turtle for 200 Tickets
- Cherry Balloon for 75 Tickets
There is a total of eight games you can play around the island! Two of them are members only. Puffle Paddle & Spin To Win are my personal favorites. The games are in the following rooms:
- Memory Game is at the Forest
- Spin To Win is at the Dock
- Ring the Bell is at the Dock
- Puffle Shuffle is at the Dock
- Puffle Paddle is at the Forest
- Feed The Puffle is at the Cove
- Puffle Soaker at the Bonus Game Room
- Balloon Pop at the Bonus Game Room
The Great Puffle Circus can be accessed from the Forest.
Bumper Cars is at the Stadium.
Penguins can unlock five stamps:
- Rockhopper – Be in the same room as Rockhopper
- Explorer (members only, earned by visiting all the decorated party rooms)
- Snack Shack – Serve snacks from a booth, using any food emote
- Happy Room – Make 10 penguins smile in a room
- Target Champion – Hit 50 targets in a task at a party
The following pages have been updated: