Hi everyone! I felt it was time to give a quick website, so here it goes. Here’s a list. Each bullet resembles a different thought or update.
- On This Day In Club Penguin History – I haven’t forgotten about them! In fact, I posted one yesterday. I’ll try to get into the habit of doing some more soon. Don’t worry!
- I recently posted my Club Penguin Music Jam 2011 theories. I’ve made that post a sticky for a few days.
- I updated the navigation bar last night – see anything new? The buttons are now in the banner section. It makes it look a little nicer. If you have any problems with it let me know. The only issue is the line that appears when you roll your mouse over the home button. Other than that, it’s fine unless you zoom in. As always, there is an advertisement underneath it to help support my website.
- I’ve posted a few cool sneak peeks recently. These involve Snow Cone information, Rollerscape Stamps, and Card-Jitsu Snow. Have you seen them yet?
- My website seems to be growing! In fact, yesterday I got 2,000 hits in a single day. That’s rare – usually I get half of that. Thanks everybody!
- Many people have asked me if I’ll be having a party on Club Penguin sometime in the future. The answer is yes! I’ll be having one June 19th. It’s already been posted on Club Penguin CC. I’ll post it on here soon.
- I’ll be working on more behind the scenes stuff to improve CPM over the summer. :)
Other than that, there isn’t much else besides the Music Jam 2011 party that is coming in several days to the Club Penguin island. I’ll be posting my trackers in a few days. If you want to help other penguins find the Penguin Band and Cadence, feel free to copy the HTML code and embed it on your website. To make it easier to know where these mascots are during the Music Jam I’ve added both trackers to the sidebar on the right.
To embed the Cadence Tracker on your website simply copy and paste the following code:
Penguin Band Tracker
To embed the Club Penguin Band tracker on your website simply copy and paste the following code: