Spikey2007 managed to interview Spike Hike in person at GamesBeat 2015 and shared it with the world last week! Spikey asked players to submit their questions for him to ask Spike Hike. Naturally penguins wanted to know about Club Penguin’s future plans relating to Project Super Secret and CP Next, so Spike Hike spilled the beans a little…without being too specific, of course!
Here’s the interview video:
Here are some highlights from the interview:
- Possible stamp reboot in 2016
- Project Super Secret is bigger than Club Penguin but incorporates it
- Project Super Secrets brings a massive change in the ability to be social
- A 3D reboot of Card-Jitsu was in the works but is on hold for now
- The filter is being worked on
- 2016 will bring much more customisation to the game
Thanks to Spikey for interviewing Spike Hike and sharing it with us!