The Star Wars Rebels Takeover begins in two weeks on the 22nd of January. In the meantime thanks to Pen50gi I now have lots of information to share with you guys and gals! If you haven’t already seen my previous post, I do have information about this party there too. Unfortunately it seems tasks are going to be the same old: throw snowballs to complete a task or search around to find obviously hidden objects. Anyway, here’s all the new text strings from the party. When you login Kanan will greet you.
- Hey. I’m Kanan. Our crew is going to stop the Empire. Do you think you have what it takes to join us?
- Hi there, ace. The name’s Sabine. Wanna help me redecorate? Throw a snowball to paint over these Imperial posters.
- Thanks for sticking your neck out. Finish two more missions and I’ll let you in on our next plan.
- Hi. My name is Hera. You’re very brave to fight the Empire. Before we can fly, Chopper’s going to need droid batteries. Can you collect them for us?
- Karabast! Kanan was captured right after he spoke to you. We need to rescue him! We’ll distract the prison ship while you sneak on.
- Ha. You’ve come to face your doom. Kanan has not prepared you for my powers. Try not to lose too quickly—I’d prefer a real challenge.
- What?! You’re more powerful than I believed possible. But I’ve learned your style now. Don’t expect to win again…
- Wow. I guess we’ll call that your final test. You really proved yourself. Now let’s get out of here before the Inquisitor comes down in person.
- Well done. You impressed the whole crew. And that isn’t easy. I’ll contact you with a special mission soon.
- Zeb here. Thinking of joining us, huh? Then get rid of the defense towers. A few well-placed snowballs will do it!
- I’m Ezra. Listen, if you want to impress the crew, find these fruit crates that the Empire stole.
Members can do the following with lightsabers:
- Members can collect their own lightsabers. If they duel other Force users, they’ll earn even more lightsabers. They will need one if they are going to face the Inquisitor!
- Before you swing that lightsaber, you should know how to duel. It works like rock, paper, scissors—every attack has a counterattack.
- Complete all missions to unlock a lightsaber
The tasks at the party will be as follows:
- Throw snowballs at 8 Imperial posters
- Find 10 crates of meiloorun fruit
- Destroy 5 defense towers with snowballs
- Collect 10 droid batteries
Eh, doesn’t sound too exciting, especially because I’m not a Star Wars fan. Quest variety please, Club Penguin! Hopefully the quests don’t take 30 seconds to complete….time will tell.
Thanks again Pen50gi!