Several days ago I was sent some information about the upcoming Star Wars Rebels Takeover by Petros901 and Pen50gi. The information gives us a general idea of what to expect at the takeover party, which happens next month. This post does contain lots of spoilers so read on at your own risk!
First off, members will be able to use a lightsaber to duel other players. They’ll also be able to unlock new lightsabers and challenge the Inquisitor, too. They can also collect Star Wars Rebels costumes such as Ezra, Kanan, and Sabine.
As for some of the quest text, here’s what’s in their files:
- You’ve got talent. We could use another artist on the team.
- You’ve gained more power. But it will mean nothing when you face me.
- Let’s get this food to the citizens before those bucketheads notice anything.
- You’re as ready as you’ll ever be to face the Inquisitor. May the Force be with you.
- Not afraid of a little hard work, eh? The Ghost should have no problem flying now.
- These are just what we needed. I knew I had a good feeling about you.
- Are you ready for a new mission?
- Have you checked in with Kanan? I’m a little worried.
- It’s a trap! Throw snowballs to take out those stormtroopers.
- The rebel threat ends here. Stormtroopers, don’t let them escape!
- You’ve made some progress. No matter. You will never challenge me.
If I’m not mistaken, it seems the following rooms will be decorated:
- Lighthouse Beacon
- Mine Shack
- Coffee Shop
- Dance Club
- Snow Forts
- Puffle Park
- Two special party rooms
- Pet Shop (I was wrong)
- Pizza Parlour
- Clothes Shop
The music tracks are as follows:
- Welcome to the Future
- Extra Planetary Force
- Strange Galaxy
- Imperial Battle
- Star Wars Rebels Theme
- Rebel Base
There will also be a new igloo, which you can see in this post.
Based on this it seems that unlike the previous Star Wars Takeover in 2013 which took place outside the island, this time the actual Club Penguin Island will be transformed into the Star Wars planet.