Day 3 of 12 for the Club Penguin Memories 12 Days of Contests 2014 is now here! Starting from the moment this post is published (December 16, 2014 at midnight PST) you will have exactly 24 hours (until 11:59:59 PM PST of the same day) to enter to win the code up for grabs today. The task will differ from day to day, so make sure you read instructions in each post carefully! Before I begin, I wanted to mention that the answer to Energezer’s puzzle was the Ski Village, so congratulations to those of you who got it correct!
The task for day 3 is to simply leave a comment on this post marking the statements below as true or false. You must correctly label each one as true or false for your entry to count. You can only leave one comment, so make sure your answers are to your liking since you can’t change them! The prize up for grabs for day one is a one month membership code. Any entries for this day after 11:59:59 PM PST will not count. Instead, enter on day 4 once it is published at midnight PST on December 17th!
- True or false: Club Penguin has had a holiday party/christmas party/merry walrus party every year since 2005
- True or false: A Humbug Holiday has been shown at the stage a total of four times
- True or false: Megg is an intern at Club Penguin
- True or false: Disney’s Game On with Hallie was the first ever television commercial on Disney Channel to mention Club Penguin
- True or false: Club Penguin used to have a Puffle Wild app for Android
- True or false: Billybob made a post on the Club Penguin Blog within the past year
- True or false: Club Penguin had a Pirate Party in 2007
- True or false: Club Penguin employees only work in offices located in Canada and the UK
Do not cheat as you will be disqualified. Make sure you include your email address when submitting a comment so I can give you the code if you win! That is crucial, as without an email I cannot contact you to give you the code. All you have to do is put the email address in the email box when leaving a comment or stick it in your comment and I’ll edit it out so nobody else can see it. Remember, all 12 winners will be announced on or around the 26th of December. You can reference this post anytime for all of the information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at any time and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour. :)
Day 4 will be held on Energezer’s blog, but don’t worry – I will still make a post here to remind you.