It’s no secret that Club Penguin’s next party will be a Frozen Takeover…so let’s spill the details on what to expect!
First off, you will be able to adopt an Olaf Puffle! I do not know if it will be limited only to the party or if it’ll still be available afterwards. Because Dino Puffles were only adoptable during the Prehistoric Party back in January of this year I think it will be a limited edition Puffle.
Some other party information:
- Members that collect all of the snowflakes in the rooms can learn magic powers
- You can throw freezing snowballs
- You can create a snowman Puffle
- You can become a Marshmallow
- You can become Olaf
- On August 28th, a week after the Frozen Takeover begins, if you visit her Ice Palace you can get Ice Furniture. The furniture is for everyone
- On August 28th you will also be able to see Elsa perform at the Ice Palace
- The rooms will start summery but transform into iced versions over the course of the party.
The rooms decorated at the party are as follows:
- Snow Forts
- The Ice Palace, a special party room
With the exception of the Ice Palace, I only have pictures of the rooms in their Summer state and not their iced-over versions.
The Snow Forts:
The Forest, featuring Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post:
The Ice Palace. Not pictured is Elsa.
Here is one of the songs that will play during the party, played on the Piano. It sounds great!
Thanks to V0rtex for this huge scoop! This and any of the other exclusive posts I’ve made wouldn’t be possible without him, so thank you. :) Who’s excited for the Frozen Takeover/Summer Party?