Day 4 of 12 for the Club Penguin Memories 12 Days of Contests 2013 is now here! Starting from the moment this post is published (December 16, 2013 at midnight PST) you will have exactly 24 hours (until 11:59 PM PST of the same day) to enter to win the code up for grabs today. The task differs day to day, so make sure you read instructions in each post carefully! Before I begin, here were the answers to yesterday’s trivia:
- What party was in August 2009? Festival of Flight
- What clothing item is hidden in every clothing catalogue? Red and Blue Viking Helmet (both or one are accepted)
- What was the first ever Stage play on Club Penguin? Space Adventure
- What year did Club Penguin first release their plush toys? 2008 (specifically October but a month was not necessary)
- When did the My Penguin app launch? (month and year) May 2013
- What is the most recent new colour on Club Penguin? (Arctic) White (released in December 2012 but a date was not needed)
- Name one free item given out in December 2005 Santa Hat or Christmas Scarf
- What Club Penguin employee (penguin name) used to make videos before leaving to work on another game? Businesmoose
- What year did Polo Field begin to work for Club Penguin? 2006
- What year was Spike Hike’s penguin created? 2007
Congratulations to those who guessed it correctly!
The task for day 4 is to leave a comment with an answer the following riddle describing a room on Club Penguin. Just leave a comment naming the room it is describing.
While the performances are definitely a work of art, when observing you should be quiet — and definitely not fart.
You must answer the riddle correctly in order for your entry to be counted in today’s raffle. The prize up for grabs for day four is a Bling Bling Necklace code. Any entries for this day after 11:59 PM PST will not count. Instead, enter on day 4 once it is published at midnight PST on December 17th! I will reveal the answers to the trivia questions below in tomorrow’s contest post.
Do not cheat by entering under multiple names each day as you will be disqualified. Make sure you include your email address when submitted a comment so I can give you the code if you win! That is crucial, as without an email I cannot contact you to give you the code. All you have to do is put the email address in the email box when leaving a comment or stick it in your comment and I’ll edit it out so nobody else can see it. Remember, all 12 winners will be announced on the 25th of December. You can reference this post anytime for all of the information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at any time and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour. :)