Day 3 of 12 for the Club Penguin Memories 12 Days of Contests 2013 is now here! Starting from the moment this post is published (December 15, 2013 at midnight PST) you will have exactly 24 hours (until 11:59 PM PST of the same day) to enter to win the code up for grabs today. The task differs day to day, so make sure you read instructions in each post carefully! By the way, yesterday’s room was…. *drum roll* the snow forts! Congratulations to those who guessed it correctly. The picture was from the top right of the room where the Town area is shown.
The task for day 3 is to leave a comment answering the trivia questions below. You must answer all of the questions correctly in order for your entry to be counted in today’s raffle. The answers can be found on this website if you are stuck, but I will not specifically say where. You are allowed to search for the information. You can only guess on each question once and cannot change your answer after submitting your comment. Typos are allowed, but for example if the answer for a question were to be “beta hat” and you type “christmas scarf” that is obviously not a typo, that’s a wrong answer. The prize up for grabs for day three is a one month membership code. Any entries for this day after 11:59 PM PST will not count. Instead, enter on day 4 once it is published at midnight PST on December 16th! I will reveal the answers to the trivia questions below in tomorrow’s contest post.
Here are your trivia questions:
- What party was in August 2009?
- What clothing item is hidden in every clothing catalogue?
- What was the first ever Stage play on Club Penguin?
- What year did Club Penguin first release their plush toys?
- When did the My Penguin app launch? (month and year)
- What is the most recent new colour on Club Penguin?
- Name one free item given out in December 2005
- What Club Penguin employee (penguin name) used to make videos before leaving to work on another game?
- What year did Polo Field begin to work for Club Penguin?
- What year was Spike Hike’s penguin created?
Do not cheat by entering under multiple names each day as you will be disqualified. Make sure you include your email address when submitted a comment so I can give you the code if you win! That is crucial, as without an email I cannot contact you to give you the code. All you have to do is put the email address in the email box when leaving a comment or stick it in your comment and I’ll edit it out so nobody else can see it. Remember, all 12 winners will be announced on the 25th of December. You can reference this post anytime for all of the information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at any time and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour. :)