Day 11 of 24 for the Club Penguin Memories 24 Days of Contests 2012 is now here! Starting from the moment this post is published (December 11, 2012 at midnight PST) you will have exactly 24 hours (until 11:59 PM PST of the same day) to enter to try to win the code up for grabs today. The task is different than other days, so make sure you read the instructions carefully!
The task for day 11 is to comment below guessing which room is in the picture below! Only those who guess correctly will be entered into the drawing for today. If nobody it correct, then the code will be given away on an extra day. The prize up for grabs for day 11 is: a card jitsu code. Any entries for this day after 11:59 PM PST will not count. Instead, enter on day 11 once it is published. Here is the room:
Do not cheat, such as by entering multiple times. Make sure you include your email address when submitting a comment (either in the email box or in your comment) so I can give you the code if you win! Good luck to each and every one of you! Remember, all 24 winners will be announced on the 25th of December. Winners are randomly selected in a drawing. You can reference this post anytime for the full giveaway contests information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me via email or Twitter at any time.
Also, here are the answers for yesterday’s trivia questions:
- How many Halloween Parties have there been? EIGHT. (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012)
- What year did Club Penguin switch over to the current newspaper design? 2010
- What year did CPIP take place? 2008
- When was the Club Penguin Beta Team introduced? (Note: not the actual game beta in 2005) May 2011
- What month of what year did Club Penguin remove the ability to type numbers? July 2007
- What was Club Penguin’s party in August 2007? Camping Party/Camp Penguin
- True or False: When the original Card-Jitsu game was released the Ninja Hideout room did not exist until it was added several months later False. It was released when Card-Jitsu was in November 2008
- True or False: Before Disney purchased Club Penguin, Sony was in talks to buy the same True
- True or False: From the beginning of Club Penguin to present day, there have been two different Black Toque items given out that look the same but appear multiple times in your inventory True. One only members can wear, the other everybody (including nonmembers) can **UPDATE:** I was wrong. Originally it was this way, but for the Marvel Superhero Takeover Club Penguin made the member Black Toque for everyone too. As a result, anybody who answer true OR false for this question will get it correct. Sorry!
- True or False: From the beginning of Club Penguin to present day, there have been two different Red Cape items given out that look the same but appear multiple times in your inventory False
- True or False: Club Penguin’s party in November 2007 was a Ninja Party False, it was the Western Party
- True or False: In addition to having mobile versions of Puffle Launch for iOS and Android, there is also a webOS version for Palm phones and the HP Touchpad False, Club Penguin has no WebOS applications at this time