Day 10 of 24 for the Club Penguin Memories 24 Days of Contests 2012 is now here! Starting from the moment this post is published (December 10, 2012 at midnight PST) you will have exactly 24 hours (until 11:59 PM PST of the same day) to enter to try to win the code up for grabs today. The task is different than other days, so make sure you read the instructions carefully!
The task for day 10 is to comment below with the answers to the trivia questions! Only those who get all the questions correct will be entered into the drawing for today. If nobody gets all of them correct, those with the least amount wrong will be entered into the raffle. The prize up for grabs for day 10 is: a coin code. Any entries for this day after 11:59 PM PST will not count. Instead, enter on day 10 once it is published. Feel free to use the search box in the sidebar of this website or a search engine such as Google to aid you with these trivia questions.
The trivia questions are:
- How many Halloween Parties have there been?
- What year did Club Penguin switch over to the current newspaper design?
- What year did CPIP take place?
- When was the Club Penguin Beta Team introduced? (Note: not the actual game beta in 2005)
- What month of what year did Club Penguin remove the ability to type numbers?
- What was Club Penguin’s party in August 2007?
- True or False: When the original Card-Jitsu game was released the Ninja Hideout room did not exist until it was added several months later
- True or False: Before Disney purchased Club Penguin, Sony was in talks to buy the same
- True or False: From the beginning of Club Penguin to present day, there have been two different Black Toque items given out that look the same but appear multiple times in your inventory
- True or False: From the beginning of Club Penguin to present day, there have been two different Red Cape items given out that look the same but appear multiple times in your inventory
- True or False: Club Penguin’s party in November 2007 was a Ninja Party
- True or False: In addition to having mobile versions of Puffle Launch for iOS and Android, there is also a webOS version for Palm phones and the HP Touchpad
Do not cheat, such as by entering multiple times under different names or asking for help. Make sure you include your email address when submitting a comment (either in the email box or in your comment) so I can give you the code if you win! Good luck to each and every one of you! Remember, all 24 winners will be announced on the 25th of December. Winners are randomly selected in a drawing. You can reference this post anytime for the full giveaway contests information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me via email or Twitter at any time.