I posted a preview of the issue earlier, and now thanks to Bloxxerman like with all past Club Penguin magazine issues in the UK I have been provided with pictures and the table of contents of this tenth issue. The issue is a Halloween special. Without further ado, here you go.
The table of contents in this issue is the following:
- Flipperazzi: Rockhopper
- Puffle of the Month: Green Puffle
- Fashion 4 U: Horror Show
- Invitation: Halloween Party
- Penguin Comic: The Horribly Haunted Mansion
- Cadence’s Batwalk: Worst Frightmare
- Penguin Profile: The Living Sled
- Penguin Challenge: Trick or Treat?
- Mini Game Masterclass #3: Cart Surfer
- Ghoul Cribs: Water Igloos
- How to Draw… Puffles
- Penguin Challenge: The House on Horror Hill
- Rockhopper’s Ghostly Yarns
- Penguin Challenge: Curse of King Ra-Ra’s Tomb
- Penguin Comic: Gary’s New Gadget Tester!
- Ask Aunt Arctic
- VIP: Abatuna
- Next issue preview
The next issue is about Herbert:
- Watch out Club Penguin… Herbert is on the loose!
- 1500 coins for every reader
- Free awesome gift, EPF Agent Suit and Shades, and Treasure Book item
- EPF Missions
- More cribs
- Funky fashions
- Issue 11 on sale 15th November!
Close up of the free magazine item next month:
Also, issue ten came with a free shark grabber toy.
The following page has been updated: