Welcome to day two of my contest! Before I begin I wanted to post the correct answers to yesterday’s task. The right answers (in bold) are:
- What were the original two “team” colors on Club Penguin? Red & Blue
- Name two of the five original Club Penguin creators (been there since the beginning) Lane Merrifield (Billybob) Lance Priebe (Rsnail) Rachel Laird (Happy77) Chris Hendricks (Screenhog) and Dane Krysko (Gizmo)
- True or false: Club Penguin’s first stage play was Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy & Gamma Gal False – it was Space Adventure. Squidzoid was their third one.
- True or false: Club Penguin was first launched in November 2005 False – Beta started around August 2005 and it launched publicly on October 24, 2005
- True or false: Rockhopper was first meetable in December 2006 TRUE – He visited in October 2006 but did not waddle around the island until his second visit
- What detail was removed from the Ice Rink? Hint: It contained numbers Scoreboard
- Name three items Club Penguin’s first treasure book contained See this list for any accepted answers
- What year did Club Penguin switch to the current newspaper design? 2010
- Where was the Tour Guide booth originally located before it was at the Ski Village? Plaza
- Why was the PSA destroyed? Herbert – He blew it up with popcorn
If you got it wrong, don’t worry. You still have 11 more chances! At the end of the giveaway I will announce the winner which I’ve already randomly picked.
Now for day two – I thought I’d keep it simple. All you need to do is leave a comment. You can say whatever you want. It doesn’t matter the length or what you say. There’s no trick. Just leave a comment. The winner will receive a coin code that unlocks three items from the treasure book!
Remember to include your real email address when submitting the comment!
Two other things I wanted to address – you guys voted, and the answer is in: I will allow you to win multiple times! The second thing is cheating – please don’t submit multiple comments under different screenames!