Welcome to my first task in my 12 days of contests giveaway! Up for grabs today is a code that unlocks the Frankenpuffle Hat, an Orange Puffle, and one item of your choice from the Treasure Book. Today’s task I’m going to keep simple – answer these 10 questions in the comments with what you think is the correct answer. Anyone who gets all of them right will have their name entered and one will be chosen at random. If nobody gets them all right whoever is closest to getting them all correct will get picked. (again, if multiple people are right one will be chosen at random) All the answers can be found on this website. Google and the search box in the sidebar are your friend, remember that! You can always use the different page categories in the sidebar to help narrow down what you’er looking for.
WHEN COMMENTING WITH YOUR ANSWER, BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR REAL EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WON.
The questions are:
- What were the original two “team” colors on Club Penguin?
- Name two of the five original Club Penguin creators (been there since the beginning)
- True or false: Club Penguin’s first stage play was Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy & Gamma Gal
- True or false: Club Penguin was first launched in November 2005
- True or false: Rockhopper was first meetable in December 2006
- What detail was removed from the Ice Rink? Hint: It contained numbers
- Name three items Club Penguin’s first treasure book contained
- What year did Club Penguin switch to the current newspaper design?
- Where was the Tour Guide booth originally located before it was at the Ski Village?
- Why was the PSA destroyed?
You have until 11:59 PM EST Monday (8:59 PM PST Tuesday) to have your entry to count, otherwise it is not counted. Remember, each day you have 24 hours to enter!
Finally – should you be allowed to win more than once? Before you vote, keep in mind both sides of it: If I make it so you’re able to win multiple times, it lessons one’s chance of winning – even yours. On the plus side, you can win multiple things.
With that in mind, you have 24 hours to vote below.
Should you be allowed to win multiple times?
- Yes (67%, 64 Votes)
- No (33%, 32 Votes)
Total Voters: 96