While checking out Disney’s Parent App (formally known as the Parent Portal) I saw they had added a feedback section with different ideas! You could like the ideas, dislike the ideas, and comment on the ideas. Take a look at the image below & click it to see it in full size.
The current ideas listed are:
- Auto Post to your Facebook Newsfeed – Set up your Disney Parent App to automatically post new notifications to your Facebook newsfeed. Only you will see these notifications.
- Rewards – Surprise your child and send them virtual coins to spend on their penguin.
- Like For Coins – When someone likes a notification posted to a wall (including your own) your child will automatically receive coins.
- Account Management – Manage your child’s account through the Disney Parent App. Change your details, edit chat settings, buy memberships, and set up a timer to limit their time spent online.
- Customized Notifications – Decide what type of info you’d like to see about your child’s Club Penguin experience on your Disney Parent App.
I think the free coins is a good idea!