This is a guide explaining how to beat all of the missions in Club Penguin’s Nintendo DS game, Elite Penguin Force. If you are looking for a certain mission hit CTRL + F (or on a mac, Command + F) then type what mission number is is, or a keyword.
Mission 1 – The Mystery Unfolds
1. Talk to Aunt Arctic. After you finish speaking to her go to the Coffee Shop.
2. Pick up the newspaper on the table. Look at it.
3. After you finish looking at it close it. Click on the Blue Puffle to get a piece of paper.
4. Talk to the barista (penguin) behind the Coffee Shop’s counter.
5. After speaking to him go to the Snow forts.
6. Click on the snowman to get a second piece of paper.
7. Talk to the light blue penguin. He will ask if you can get his hat. To do so click on the blue Puffle and aim your cursor at the clock’s target. Click to throw the snowball. Pick up the hat and give it to him.
8. Go to the Plaza and click the mailbox. You will get a third piece of paper.
9. Go to the Dock. Click on the pile of inner tubes the final piece of paper.
10. Put the four pieces together which will make a map.
11. Go to the lighthouse and click on the barrel. Dot will pop out. Talk to her. She will give you a map.
12. Go to the Dojo via the map. Talk to Dot. Tell her you want to join the EPF. Congratulations! You have completed the first mission.
MINI MISSION 1 – Hide and Seek
1. Go to the Pet Shop. Talk to the Pet Shop owner. He will tell you about the Puffles hiding. Accept the mission.
2. Go to the following rooms for the Puffles: Forest, Stage, Mine Shack, Gift Shop, Ski Lodge, Book Room, and Dance Lounge.
3. Go back to the Pet Shop.
MINI MISSION 2 – A Wrenching In Works
1. Go to the Ski Village and talk to Rory. Accept the mission.
2. Go to the Coffee Shop and talk to the barista.
3. Click on the couch cushions until you find the wrench.
4. Go back to the Ski Village and talk to Rory. You will get a Construction Vest.
MINI MISSION 3 – Leaning Order
1. Go to the Pizza Parlor and talk to the owner. Tell him you will help out.
2. Go to the Iceberg and give the penguin the desert pizza.
3. Go to the Lighthouse and give the penguin the hot sauce pizza.
4. Go to the Mine Shack and give the penguin the seaweed pizza.
5. Go to the Pool and give the penguin the squid pizza.
6. Return to the Pizza Parlor and tell the owner you are done.
1. Talk to Dot. You will receive a Puffle symbol. Bring it over to the wall. A thing will pop up.
2. Take the symbol and rotate it to fit the puffle on the bottom right. It will unlock the Puffle Training Room.
3. Go into the room/ The Director will talk with you then go away. Agent PH will appear with a Red Puffle.
4. PH will talk to you. You will then work with the red Puffle named Blast.
5. Go over to the other box. Tap on Blast. Aim the Puffle at the box and tap on it to shoot the Puffle out of the cannon at it.
6. After the box breaks PH will give you a special Puffle Whistle.
7. Go to the Ski Village. Talk to Dot. Then go to the Sports Shop and talk to Dot again.
8. Go through the Sports Shop curtain to the HQ. Talk to Dot again.
9. Click on the closet. It will ask you for a code. The answer is 3000.
10. Go through the closet. Dot will talk to you. The Director will also talk to you. You will receive two spy gadget pieces. Click on them. They will go into your inventory. Put the two pieces together to combine them.
11. On the left there will be a box. Break it open using Blast.
12. Inside the box there is a special PSA secret code reader. Pick it up and put it into your inventory. Then drag from your inventory to the spy gadget. It will add on to it.
13. Click on your spy gadget. Select the symbol next to the HQ and drag it over the code to read it.
14. Exit out of the code reader. Click on the box. The code is red blue blue red red blue. You will then get a satellite for your spy gadget.
15. Take the satellite out of your inventory and onto the spy gadget. It will hook on. Tour spy phone will ring. Open up your spy gadget by clicking on it, click the communicator icon, and then talk to Dot.
16. Once you finish talking to Dot close the phone and The Director will talk to you. Congratulations, you’ve completed the mission!
MINI MISSION 4 – THE WRONG ORDERS
1. Go to the Pizza Parlor and talk to the owner. Accept the mission.
2. Go to the Snow Forts. Take the two penguins’ Pizza and give it to Aunt Arctic at the Lighthouse Beacon.
3. Take Aunt Arctic’s Pizza and give it to the barista at the Coffee Shop.
4. Take the barsta’s pizza and give it to the penguin counting coins at the Dojo.
5. Take his pizza and give it to the penguins at the Snow Forts.
6. Return to the Pizza Parlor.
MINI MISSION 5 – ALIEN CONSPIRACY
1. Go to the Forest and talk to the penguin. Accept the mission.
2. Decode the message on the ground using your spy gadget.
3. Once decoded go to the Mine and decode the message on the ground.
4. Once that one is decoded go to the Ski Hill and decode that message.
5. After that is decoded go to the Town. Decode this final message.
6. Tell the penguin what the messages said – they were invasion, underground, exposure, and victory.
7. Congratulations! You have finished the mission. You will get a Space Helmet as a reward.
Mission 3 – Rookie On The Rocks
1. Talk to Dot. Go to the Ski Lodge and talk to the sick penguin on the couch. He will mention him leaving his soup at the Pizza Parlor.
2. Go to the Pizza Parlor. There will be soup under a table. Put it in your inventory.
3. Go back to the Ski Lodge and give the soup to the penguin. He will talk to you. After that he will give you his Red Snowboard. Put it on your penguin by opening your inventory, clicking the suitcase, then clicking the board.
4. Go to the Ski Hill. Talk to the penguin with the Blue Snowboard. You will then play the Snow Boarding game. To win you must reach a minimum of 400 points. If not you need to replay the game.
5. Once you win you will receive a trophy. Go back to the Ski Lodge and give the trophy to original red penguin. He will let you keep his snowboard.
6. Go back to Ski Hill and snowboard again, this time on the test slope. You will be playing the Snow Boarding game again.
7. At the end of the slope there will be footprints in the snow. Follow them and you will end up at Rookie’s campsite. Use your whistle to call Bouncer, the blue Puffle. Click on Bouncer to aim him at the campfire to put it out.
8. Continue following the footprints to the river. You will see Rookie. Talk to him then use your spy gadget to contact Dot. She will send Jet Pack Guy over. After that you will end up at the HQ.
9. After you are done talking to everyone click the glasses and EPF badge on the table. You’ve been promoted and completed the mission.
1. The Director will talk to you. After they are done, take the folder from table.
2. Take the folder from your inventory and show it to both Dot and Jet Pack Guy.
3. Go to the Sports Shop and give the file to the Clerk behind the desk, who will give you a pair of Gary’s glasses.
4. Go to the HQ to the Eye Scan 3000. Put the glasses on and start the eye scan. It will let you inside the Gadget Room. Enter that room.
5. Once inside look for the table with the clock and the boombox. You will see a drawer that is slightly open. Click on it and you will get the Mechno Duster for your spy gadget.
6. Go to the Ski Hill. Use the Mechano-Duster on the pile of snow. You will get a bent key.
7. Go to the Sports Shop. Talk to Dot. Use the key to open the door. It won’t work, but the mission is over.
Mission 5 – All’s Weld That Ends Weld
1. Agent PH will talk to you. After that go to the Town.
2. Talk to Aunt Arctic. She will give you a “You’re a terrific friend” postcard.
3. Head inside the Coffee Shop. Use the Mechano-Duster to clean the coffee beans up. You will be rewarded a pen by the barista.
4. In your inventory combine the pen and the card. Hand it to the barista.
5. Go back to the town and have Aunt Arctic sign the postcard. Go to the Snow Forts.
6. Give the card to both of the penguins. Once they finish signing it go to the Puffle Training Room.
7. Give the card to Flare. He will light up.
8. Click on Flare and point at the key on the anvil. He will weld it.
9. Take the key and place it in your inventory.
10. Go to the Sports Shop and put the key in Gary’s door. The key will work! Go to the upstairs room.
11. Go around the room until you see the blueprints next to the globe. Use the decoder from your spy gadget on them. It will say “Super Power Flashlight”.
12. Go to the orange couch and pick up the map.
13. Go to the table and click on the paper to leave a note for the other EPF agents letting them know where you are going. Click the door to leave. This mission is now over.
MINI MISSION 6 – PENGUIN AT WORK
1. Go to the Snow Forts by the clock tower. Talk to Rory. Accept the mission.
2. Go to the Ice Rink. Use Flare (black puffle) to fix the broken door.
3. Go to the Mine and use Flare to relight the lamp on the ceiling.
4. Go to the Ski Lodge and use Flare to set the logs in the fireplace on fire again.
5. Go to the Iceberg and use Blast (red puffle) to break the ice apart.
6. Go back to the Snow Forts and talk to Rory. You will get a free Hard Hat.
Mission 6 – Do It Yourself Carting
1. Talk to the penguin at the Mine Shack.
2. Click the tub of water. After that go into the side door of the Mine Shack.
3. Once inside click the large wooden thread wheel by the door and the smaller ones on the ground and wall. You will have picked up a total of three items. Go back outside to the Mine Shack.
4. Put the three items you picked up on the bucket. Once they are on it us Flare to weld it all.
5. Put the mine cart in your inventory. Go into the Mine.
6. Put the cart on the track. Play Cart Surfer. Don’t crash too many times!
7. Once the game of Cart Surfer is done go to the upside-down cart and talk to Gary, who is trapped underneath.
8. Walk around the cave room and pick up the three yellow balloons you see. Also pick up the rope that is laying around.
9. Tie the rope to the cart.
10. To the right of the screen there is a giant boulder. Use Blast, the Red Puffle, to know it off. It will be a geyser.
11. Blow the balloons up one by one using the air from the geyser. Attach them to the mine cart. Once all three are attached to the cart it will lift up and Gary will be free. Talk to him.
12. Grab the flashlight. Attach it to the spy gadget. Go into the next cave section.
13. This next cave section is dark. Use the flashlight on your spy gadget by moving the pointer around in a circle. It will light the room up for a little bit. Find Gary and the room will be bright again.
14. You will be trapped. Use Blast (red Puffle) to break the boards down. You will then be teleported back to the HQ. The mission is now over.
MINI MISSION 7 – Sweet Friend Of Mines
1. Go to the inside of the Mine. Talk to the penguin and accept the mission.
2. Play Cart Surfer on extreme mode. Don’t crash too many times!
3. Once done talk to the penguin. You will be at the Mine Shack. You will receive a free Red Viking Helmet.
Mission 7 – Double Trouble
1. The mission will start out with Agent PH sleeping in a bubble. Talk with him. He will ask you to find something pointy to pop the bubble.
2. Go to the bamboo patch on the right. Click it for a piece of bamboo. Go back to PH and take it out of your inventory to pop the bubble. Talk to him. Then go to the Ice Rink.
3. Once you are talk to the penguin wearing the foam finger. He will tell you to score a goal.
4. Take Bouncer (blue Puffle) and throw 3 snowballs at the goalie. The third one will score.
5. PH will call on your spy gadget and tell you to go to the Puffle Training Room.
6. Train Loop (green Puffle) to fetch the jet pack.
7. Go to the Night Club. You will need fancy clothes so go to the Stage.
8. Once you are at the stage talk to penguins there. Use Loop to stop the drill.
9. You will be thanked for your duties at the stage. As a thank you you will have a choice between a fancy suit or a fancy dress. Pick one and wear it.
10. Go to the Night Club and be prepared for a dance-off. Play it. Once you win you will have Pop, the Purple Puffle.
11. The Night Club can shake. Go down to the Boiler Room. The boiler will be missing.
12. Use Pop to lift the cabinet up. To do so click on Pop and then on the cabinet.
13. After that click the can of oil to pick it up. Head to the Mine. You will see Dot. Talk to her. You will then be teleported to the HQ. The mission is now over.
Mission 8 – Flying High Pitched
1. Talk to Jet Pack Guy. Then play Jet Pack Adventure with the jet pack next to the ramp.
2. After playing Jet Pack Adventure you will end up on the tallest mountain to complete your puffle training.
3. Talk to Agent PH. You will train with Flit, the green Puffle. Use Flit to collect the three gold rings in the air. To do so click on Flit and then the ring you want him to fetch.
4. Once the three rings are collected give them to PH. You will now train with Chirp, the yellow Puffle.
5. You need to break the block of ice. To go this tap Chirp then tap on the iced. It will slightly crack. Do it again and it will break completely.
6. Click the box that was in the ice to get a hat like Agent PH’s.
7. Click the grappling hook.
8. Once at the Puffle Training Room you will need to solve a puzzle using all the Puffles. Start out by using Pop (Purple Puffle) to lift the weight.
9. Once the snow globe appears use Chirp (Yellow Puffle) to break its glass.
10. Use Flare (Black Puffle) to melt the ice that is on the chest.
11. Use Bouncer (Blue Puffle) to cool the chest down by throwing a snowball at it.
12. Use Blast (Red Puffle) to knock down the pinata.
13. Once a jack in the box appears use Loop (Pink Puffle) to stop it from moving.
14. After that grab the key and open the chest. Use Flit (Green Puffle) to fetch the note. After that the mission is over.
MINI MISSION 8 – Drifting Away
1. Go to the Dock. Talk to the penguin with a Blue Puffle. Let him know you will help him out.
2. You need to find his three sailboats. The first one is at the dock. Use Flit, the Green Puffle, to fetch it.
3. Go to the Beach for the next sailboat. Use Flit to fetch it.
4. Go to the Iceberg for the final sailboat. Just like the other boats use Flit to get it.
5. Go back to the Dock and give them to the penguin. Mission complete.
MINI MISSION 9 – Cause And Effect
1. Go to the Ski Hill. Pick up the scarf on the ground.
2. Go to the Ice Rink. Help the goalie break the ice. Do this by using the Yellow Puffle.
3. Go to the Plaza. Talk to the penguin who lost their jacket.
4. To find the jacket go to the Iceberg. You will see a clump of snow. Use the Mechano-Duster to clear it. You will then see the jacket. Put it in your inventory.
5. Go back to the Plaza and return the jacket to its owner.
6. Go to the Sprots Shop. Help the clerk behind the desk move the wardrove. To move it call Pop, the Purple Puffle. Put a bubble around it.
7. Once done with that a penguin will show up asking for the scarf. Give it to them. This mini mission is now over.
Mission 9 – Super Secret Gadgets
1. Talk to the Director. After that go into the room above the Sports Shop.
2. Talk to G then go to the Coffee Shop.
3. When you arrive at the Coffee Shop Rookie will be talking to the barista. Talk to the barista.
4. Get the cocoa machine and go to the Gadget Room at the HQ.
5. Talk to G. After that put the cocoa machine on the Snow Trekker. Then finish assembling it all.
6. Play Snow Trekker by opening your spy gadget and clicking on the icon for it.
7. After playing Snow Trekker go inside. Pick up the oil can.
8. Go to exit the cave. You will get trapped with a giant boulder! Use Pop (Purple Puffle) to lift it boulder up. After that use Blast (Red Puffle) to break the wood.
9. Go outside. The Snow Trekker will be moved. Play the game again. It will take you to the Mine Shack.
10. Once you’re at the Mine Shack use the Mechano-Duster to sort through the pile next to the penguin.
11. You will see G’s gadget. Take it back to Gary who is at the Gadget Room. He will then recall some of his memory and draw stuff on the chalkboard. One he is done go to the Command Room and your mission will be over.
MINI MISSION 10 – Lost And Confused
1. Go to the Forest.
2. Talk to the two penguins. They will tell you about their missing tour guide.
3. Use the Snow Trekker to follow the trail. Eventually you will find the missing tour guide.
3. Once you’re back at the Forest this mini mission will be over.
Mission 10 – Damage Control
1. Call Rookie on the spy gadget’s communicator. He will tell you to go to the Plaza. Go there.
2. Use Flare (Black Puffle) to help Rookie weld the metal in the ticket booth area.
3. Right outside the Pet Shop you will see a piece of paper. Pick it up and connect the dots.
4. Call Jet Pack Guy on the spy communicator. He will tell you to help him at the frozen pond behind the Ski Lodge. Go there.
5. Once you’re there talk to Jet Pack Guy. Talk to him. A game of Ice Fishing will start. You need to get the Treasure Chest to win. To do this have a squid on the line then have it attach to the chest.
6. After that click the book and connect the dots like before.
7. Call Dot on the spy gadget. She is at the Night club so go there. She will give you a piece of paper. Connect the dots on it.
8. Go to the Gadget Room. Give the clues to Gary. He will give you a robot disabler. It is the final feature for your spy gadget. This mission is now complete.
Mission 11 – Robotomy 101
1. At the Town talk to the agents. Then go inside the Gift Shop. To do this use Pop to lift the boxes with a bubble.
2. Use Bouncer (Blue Puffle) to throw a snowball at the robot’s face. The robot will go upstairs.
3. Go to the roof and throw another snowball at its face using Bouncer.
4. Use Flare (Black Puffle) to weld the robot’s wheel.
5. Use the Robotomy tool from your spy gadget. To use it drag it to the robot. Solve the three puzzles by moving the battery to the black hole. This robot is now disabled.
6. Use Pop (Purple Puffle) to capture the robot. Put it in your inventory. Bring the robot to the Gadget Room.
7. Once you’re at the Gadget Room give the robot to Gary. This mission is now completed.
Mission 12 – Robots On The Run
1. Use Blast (Red Puffle) to knock the Robot down the Ski Hill. Put your snowboard on and go down the hill to chase this bot.
2. Use Loop (Pink Puffle) to catch the robot while going down the hill. He will fall.
3. Use the robotomy tool to disable him like you did with the other robot.
4. A third and final robot will arrive to retrieve the other robot. Jet Pack Guy will then arrive. Ask him if you can use his jet pack. He will say yes, but you need more fuel.
5. Go over to the pile of stuff on the right and pick up the can of gas. Put the can on the jet pack to play Jet Pack Adventure.
6. After playing Jet Pack Adventure you will end up on the tallest mountain. Use Pop to put a bubble around the disabled robot. The the other robot will pop it.
7. Take Flint (Green Puffle) to knock the coffee bag hanging from the balloon on the robot’s head. After that use Chirp (Yellow Puffle) to throw the robot off guard.
8. Disable him using the robotomy tool. After that use Pop to put a bubble around the two robots. Then place them in your inventory.
Mission 13 – An Agent’s Work Is Never Done
1. You will start out in the Plaza. Use your spy gadget’s flashlight to go to the Stage. You will see your fellow agents.
2. There will then be a rumbling. Answer you spy phone’s communicator. You will be teleported to the HQ.
3. Go to the Gadget Room. You will see a large hole in the wall. Talk to Dot.
4. Play Snow Trekker. You will end up at a cave. You will see the Protobot has G and all the elite Puffles. You will then end up at the Town
5. Go to the upstairs room of the Gift Shop.
6. Use the Mechano-Duster to tickle the Protobot’s nose. Blast (Red Puffle) will fall to the ground at the Town.
7. Go to the Town to make sure Blast is okay. Once you go that go to the Dock.
8. Launch Blast at the Protobot’s chest. Loop (Pink Puffle) will be freed. Make sure this Puffle is okay.
9. Go to the Ski Village. Talk to Rookie then use Loop to tie the robot up. Flare (Black Puffle) will fall out. Make sure this Puffle is okay.
10. Go to the Beach. Use Flare to weld the Protobot’s chest. Flit (Green Puffle) will fall out. Make sure this Puffle is okay.
11. Go to the Lighthouse Beacon. Use Flit to knock the anvil on the robots head. Bouncer (Blue Puffle) will fall out. Make sure this Puffle is okay.
12. Use the jet pack to chase the Protobot.
13. After chasing Protobot in Jet Pack Adventure you will end up at the tallest mountain. Use Bouncer to throw a snowball at the Protobot. Chirp (Yellow Puffle) will be freed. Make sure this Puffle is okay.
14. Use Chirp on the Protobot. Pop (Purple Puffle) will come out. Make sure this Puffle is okay.
15. Use a bubble from Pop to rescue Gary.
16. Disable the robot using the robotomy tool. Congratulations, you’ve completed all thirteen Elite Penguin Force missions!
Mission 14 – The Puffle Pranksters
1. Start the mission by talking to Rookie. Click on your map and go to the Dojo.
2. Go to the Puffle Training Room and talk to PH. Click on the Puffle-O. Then go to the Plaza. Head inside the Pet Shop. Talk to the clerk.
3. Once you talk to the clerk go to the Beach. There will be a white Puffle there. Use your code decoder on the code written in the snow.
4. Click on the white Puffle. The answer is Blast. Use the pepper on it. Then go to the Pool.
5. Once at the Pool you will see another White Puffle. First look at the code on the left. Then click the Puffle. The answer is Flare. Use the pepper on this Puffle. Now go to the Dance Club.
6. Once you’re at the Dance Club use Blast (Red Puffle) to open the crate. A White Puffle is in it. The answer for this Puffle is Pop. Use the pepper on the Puffle. Now head to the Forest.
7. Once you’re at the Forest use Pop (Purple Puffle) to move the boulder. Another White Puffle will appear. The answer for this one is Bouncer. Use the pepper on this Puffle like you have to all the others. Now go to the Mine.
8. Inside the Mine you will see a boulder. Use Pop again to move it. The answer for this one is Loop. Use the pepper and go to the Lighthouse.
9. Inside the Lighthouse you will see a White Puffle on the stage. This one is Chirp. Use the pepper on it then go to the Lighthouse Beacon.
10. At the Beacon use Blast (Red Puffle) to open the crate. It will reveal yet another White Puffle. This one is Flit. Use the pepper on it.
11. Now go to the Puffle Training Dojo. There will be another White Puffle. Put the pepper on it. It will not work. Give it the O Berry. It will eat it, but that’s it. Give it the balloon. It will freeze it. It’s a real White Puffle! This mission is now over.
Spring Seasonal Mission (April 1 – 7)
1. Go to the Plaza and talk to Aunt Arctic. There is a flower scavenger hunt. Depending on what flowers you find you will be awarded different amounts of coins.
2. There is a total of 16 flowers spread out around the island.
3. To get the flowers go to the following rooms: Plaza, Town, Snow Forts, Ice Rink, Ski Hill, Forest, Ski Village, Mine Shack, Mine, Beach, and Dock.
4. Because you can only keep four items in your inventory be sure to give them to Aunt Arctic whenever you inventory is full then continue looking!
5. Once you find all 16 this seasonal mission will be over. For every blue flower you will earn one coin, every pink flower two coins, and every white/yellow flower three coins.
Summer Seasonal Mission (June 20 – 30)
1. Go to the Coffee Shop. Talk to the barista. He will say he needs four coconuts to make a special smoothie. Say you will help him.
2. Go to the Town, Beach, Ski Hill, and Forest for the coconuts. Whenever you see a coconut tree use Blast (Red Puffle) to knock a coconut down.
3. Once you collect the four coconuts return to the Coffee Shop and give them to the barista.
4. Unrelated, during this time period you can get a free Sombrero from behind the Ski Lodge at the frozen pond.
Fall/Autumn Seasonal Mission (October 25 – 31)
1. Go to the Night Club. You will see five penguins in costumes. You have to guess who is who based on the riddles.
2. The answers are, in order from the penguins left to right: Aunt Arctic, Jet Pack Guy, Dot, Rookie, and Gary.
3. Once you finish you will get some coins.
Winter Seasonal Mission (December 14 – 25)
1. Go to the Town and talk to Santa. Agree to help him.
2. Pick up the four presentws he dropped. You need to give them to the correct penguins.
3. The pogo stick present goes to the snowboarding penguin at the Dock.
4. The guitar present goes to the penguin at the Beach.
5. The cubed present goes to the penguin at the Snow Forts.
6. The snowboard present goes to the penguin at the Ski Lodge.
7. Talk to Santa again. You’ll get some coins.
Here is some footage of all the games in the Elite Penguin Force Game.
Here is the footage for the first time you load the game.