In order to become a Tour Guide on Club Penguin your penguin must be at least 45 days old. If you are go the Ski Village.
You will see a booth marked “tours”. Click on it.
A popup will appear explaining what to do as a tour guide. If you want to become one click the bottom where it says “Would you like to become a tour guide yourself? Click here for more details!”
It will then ask you if you want to take the quiz. You need to answer at least 7 out of the 8 questions correctly. If you fail you can always take the test again.
The answers to all the questions it asks are:
- Which of these games has a shark in it? [Jetpack Adventure]
- Which room has a cuckoo clock? [Ski Lodge]
- Which of these rooms doesn’t have music playing in the back round? [Pet Shop]
- In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin times? [Boiler Room]
- How does the pink puffle play? [Skips with a skipping rope]
- What item is always hidden in different place in the clothing catalog every month? [The Viking helmet]
- Which of these rooms does NOT have a game in it? [Beach]
- How many coins does it cost to buy a player card background? 
- What day does the newspaper come out? [Friday]
- What is the name of the big fish in ice fishing? [Mullet]
- How do you get a pin? [Walk on top of it]
- Which color of puffle can catch fire? [Black]
- What is the name of captain rockhoppers ship? [The Migrator]
- How many sled racing tracks are there? 
- What item is thrown out of the truck in the level 4 of bean counters? [A flower pot]
After that it’ll let you know if you passed. If you did, click Receive the Tour Guide Hat.
Congratulations! After that if you wear only the Tour Guide Hat and hit W on your keyboard on you will hold up a sign saying Tours Here. If you go to the safe chat messages, under activities click Give a Tour and your penguin will talk about the room you’re currently in!
3 thoughts on “How To Become A Tour Guide On Club Penguin”
Can I borrow the questions? (I forgot them) I’ll give link back.