You may have already seen them, however if not, then now’s your chance. Club Penguin’s Wilderness Expedition starts in two weeks and in the meantime you can see what two of the rooms at this event are going to look like.
First off there is the Dock, a training camp.
Then this is one of the wilderness rooms:
These aren’t the complete rooms, just the room background Club Penguin uses on mobile. There will be more than just these two rooms decorated at the event, too. However, I wonder how Club Penguin will manage having the Dock be a training camp if the Puffle Party has been extended?
Also, here’s some of the phrases we’ll be seeing:
- Did you know sasquatches are into music? Don’t forget to earn your music badge in the party. It’s on now until May 4th!
- Earned your camouflage prize yet at the expedition into the Wilds? Join the party until May 4th!
- Have you proven your fishing skills yet? There’s a prize! Join the wilderness party until May 4th!
- Have you proven your mapping skills in the Wilds and earned a prize? The party’s on until May 4th!
- Hone your wilderness jackhammer skills at the party and get a reward! It’s on until May 4th!