On Monday Megg announced who this week’s Penguin of the Week is on the Club Penguin Blog. Not only that, but she also clarified how one can become a Penguin of the Week. Read on if you’re interested in learning more.
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :D
First off, if you don’t know how it all started, Penguin of the Week was created to celebrate so many amazing players in our community. We always get stellar nominations for PotW and we want to give you some behind-the-scenes info about the process.
1. Any penguin (members and free players) nominated can win as long as they don’t have negative history on their accounts. We do understand that mistakes happen, and we make sure to take that into account when looking at the history.
2. The team looks at the penguin overall, not just how many people have nominated them.
3. Penguins can only win PoTW once, so more of our amazing players have a chance to win.
4. We can only choose one penguin per week, so if you don’t win, try again!
5. Club Penguin seriously has the best community in the world. So after someone wins, we love seeing the supportive, positive emails you send. Keep it up.
Now, here’s this week’s Penguin of the Week!
Katkakes08 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Snowdrop325!
Here is their nomination:
“I would like to nominate Katkakes08 for being a nice friend. She seems to be someone who cares and wants to help. She likes to compliment me for how I act and it really makes me feel better. I really hope she is penguin of the week!!! :)”
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
-Club Penguin Team