It’s time for the third an final 3-month Club Penguin membership giveaway! Starting from the moment this post is published (December 22, 2015 at midnight PST) you will have 48 hours (until 11:59:59 PM PST of the 23rd) to enter to win the third code up for grabs. The task is different than the previous one, so make sure you read the entire post carefully!
Before I begin, I wanted to reveal what the answer to contest 2’s “guess the room” was. The image was from the Mine Shack. I will also accept answers just saying “Mine”. Congratulations to those of you who guessed correctly, you got an entry for that code!
The task for day 3 is to answer the ten trivia questions below in a comment. As long as you correctly answer them all you will get an entry. You are only allowed one comment and you cannot guess more than one answer per question. I won’t approve any comments until after the 48 hours are up so people can’t see your work. I will reveal the answers on the 24th. Most, if not all of the answers can be found either on this website or by searching Google. You’re allowed to search for answers any way you please.
- How many times did Rockhopper visit Club Penguin in 2014?
- What year did Rookie become meetable in-game?
- What was the member only party Club Penguin held in 2009?
- What item did Tato Maxx give players who attended one of his big meetups several years back?
- When did Polo Field leave Club Penguin? (month/year needed)
- When did the gold puffle become adoptable?
- What three party options were there for November 2007?
- Of the three party options for November 2007, which party did Club Penguin end up having that month?
- What month of what year was the first pin released?
- Am I a Club Penguin moderator?
Any entries for this day after 11:59:59 PM PST on the 23rd of December will not count. Instead, I will randomly be posting a few codes on the 24th and 25th!
Do not cheat as you will be disqualified. Make sure you include your email address when submitting a comment so I can give you the code if you win! That is crucial, as without an email I cannot contact you to give you the code. All you have to do is put you email address in the email box when leaving a comment or stick it in your comment and I’ll edit it out so nobody else can see it.
Remember, the three winners will be announced on or around the 26th of December. You can reference this post anytime for all of the information you need to know. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at any time and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour. :)
See you on the 24th/25th for the random code posting!