The annual Holiday Party and Coins For Change events will be kicking off soon, but if you want some things spoiled in the meantime, here you go! :P All of the following information has been taken from Club Penguin’s mobile files, which they update early before the events are released.
As you may have heard, Rockhopper is coming to the island. Here’s some phrases he’ll be saying at the party. I don’t know if they’re *all* going to be said by Rockhopper but they are all phrases that will be used by someone/somewhere.
- Shiver me timbers! You did a fantastic job with Coins for Change this year! We hit all our fundraising goals. Great work, me hearties.
- Happy holidays! I’ve brought a gift for everyone from Merry Walrus island!
- Happy holidays! Collect your Holiday Party gifts!
- Hapy holidays! Collect your free Deluxe Gingerbread Igloo now until January 6th!
- Have you opened your first Holiday gift? The Holiday Party goes until January 6th!
- Earn coins by decorating the tree in the Snow Forts!
- Earn coins by donating to the food drive at the Beach!
- All purchases from the catalogues go to Coins For Change!
- Did you check out the BIGGEST FURNITURE CATALOGUE ever?
- Ahoy! It be time for cheer and charity. Donate to Coins for Change at any donation station.
- Looking for more loot to donate? Earn coins by doing holiday traditions.
The Snowman Puffle and Blue Crystal Puffle will both be available. Maybe the Blue Crystal Puffle is the gift from Merry Walrus island?
Also, while it’s not Merry Walrus this year, there are tasks similar to last year, except now we get coins for them and they aren’t Merry Walrus traditions. Here’s some of the decorated rooms. These are the mobile room backgrounds without decorations loaded, which is why some (such as the Plaza shown right below) look weird and incomplete!
Now for all the music!
We know that all these rooms will be decorated on mobile, although on the computer there will be around 28 rooms decorated.
- Coffee Shop
- Ski Village
- Snow Forts
- Mine Shack
- 2 special party rooms (one is the UFO)
The Holiday Party and Coins For Change begin tomorrow.