The first ever SoundStudio Party will begin on the 19th of February. If you’re wondering what to expect at the party, I have some sneak peeks of what rooms will likely be decorated, what’s going to happen at the party, and more!
There will be different genres at the party, such as Pop and Dubstep. Here are some of the dialogues from the party:
- The SoundStudio Party has hit the island! This is your shot at STARDOM! Just head to Snowball Records in the Snow Forts and you can record a song!
- Hey superstars! Now you can check out the SoundStudio app from the Map. Mix tracks on the go and discover EPIC new talent with CP Radio!
- Earn exclusive items like the Six-String Axe or the Dubstep DJ Outfit
- Play for Cadence at the talent show
- Earn the title of music master and get the SoundStudio Hoodie
- After playing all four songs, members can try out for the talent show. They’ll perform for me and special guest judges to prove they’re music masters!
Here’s a list of the rooms that will likely be decorated.
- There will be at least four exclusive party rooms, possibly eight, plus:
- Coffee Shop
- Snow Forts
- Ice Rink
- Pizza Parlour
- Dance Club
Of the special party rooms, here are the themes of the first four:
- First one: Pop (or dance, not sure)
- Second one: Dance (or pop, not sure)
- Third one: Dubstep
- Fourth one: Rock
Finally, here’s all the music at the party. It’s a lot! Some tunes sound similar but they are not duplicates. Based on the tracks it seems that the Town, Snow Forts, and Stadium will be the most decorated parts on the island besides the special party rooms.