If you live in the United Kingdom and enjoy reading Club Penguin’s magazine, then I have some good news for you! Today a brand new issue is in stores. This is the 35th issues.
The table of contents in this month’s issue is as follows:
- Skates On!
- The Really Wise Words of Sensei
- Fashion 4 U: Geek Chick
- CP Safari!
- Comic: Gary’s Quest (featuring the return of Scorn)
- Cadence’s Catwalk: Lost Tourist
- Club Penguin Quiz 101
- Late for Class!
- EPF Files: The Mighty Megalodon!
- Peeking Puffle Bookmarks!
- Cool Cribs!
- Prom Party!
- Gary’s Experiments: Spinning Puffle Tornado!
- Puffle Play Time!
- Comic: Medi-Evil!
- Agent G Mail!
- VIP: Mikly Cyrus4
- Sneak peek of next month’s issue
Next month’s issue is the 36th one and will be in stores in the UK starting October 16th. It is a Halloween themed issue. It will come out with a code to unlock two furniture items and one clothing item, all old. The items are the Spooky Lantern, The Count’s Chair, and finally the Purple Bat Wings. It will also come with the usual three codes to unlock 500 coins each, for a total of 1,500.
As always, a huge thanks to Bloxxerman for taking the time to tell me what is in the Club Penguin magazine. If you have a Twitter account (you must be 13 or older) you can give him a follow here.