Greetings! I just completed my twelfth year of school, the end of high school. It’ll be a few weeks until I get my diploma but at least I’m done! (I have to submit some paperwork to a homeschooling society before they send it to me) Now that I’m done I can focus on Club Penguin Memories a lot more again. This whole past school year I’ve neglected adding or updating pages for things such as parties, catalogues, and newspapers. I have pictures, I just haven’t had the time to upload them. It’ll be a bit of a strenuous task that will be working on over the Summer but I do plan to do it. I do have some other content planned for the next few weeks:
- I haven’t done a Trainman1405 In Real Life post in ages so this week I plan to publish post with random memories from the past twelve years of school
- I’ll be doing an Ask Trainman post again very soon also
- On This Day In Club Penguin History and the weekly post roundups will return!
- I’ll finish catching up on the 300 unapproved comments I have – sorry to those who are still waiting
- I’ll be adding many more outfits to header on the top of the website
Club Penguin Memories is nearly at six million views and I turn 19 on June 21st so I think a big Club Penguin party is in order since I haven’t had one in ages! Should I bring back Train Tuesday too? I’ll be giving away some memberships throughout the next few months too…
Now that I’m 18 AND have a high school diploma I meet the minimum requirements for a job at Club Penguin. Now all I need is a job. Too bad I’m several thousand miles away from their California and Kelowna offices. :P
Here’s to the future!