Wow, I can’t believe we’re halfway done! Tomorrow I’ll post the first six winners – just not in the day 7 post. Basically I write these posts ahead of time, about 4 – 6 hours ahead of time. (Right now it’s 8:17 PM on Sunday) I then schedule them to post automatically at midnight, so I’m sleeping when it publishes automatically. Because of that I can’t count gather all the day 6 entries, pick a winner, then announce the first 6 in the day 7 post at midnight – instead I’ll post them at some point during the day (Tuesday) and send out the codes. In short, the first 6 winners will be posted on the website and notified later in the day than when the day 7 contest is posted.
ANYWAY, today is another trivia contest. The answers will be posted tomorrow. Simply answer these questions:
- How many times did Rockhopper visit Club Penguin in 2011?
- How many Puffle Parties had Club Penguin had?
- Name all the meetable mascots (ones you can meet in game and get a background from – the Penguin Band counts as 1 person)
- Name three different “3000” inventions by Gary, excluding the MP3000.
- True or false: Their are two different Keytar items on Club Penguin (color wise)
- True or false: The (white) MP3000 originally appeared in the Series 3 treasure book
- True or false: Nonmembers were used to not be able to purchase flag pins from the catalog
- What year did Disney purchase Club Penguin?
- What was the original company behind Club Penguin?
- What year did Coins For Change start?
- What year did Club Penguin change the name from the Christmas Party to the Holiday Party?
- True or false: Club Penguin has over 1,000 different items your penguin can wear, excluding pins
- What catalog was added to the gift shop but later discontinued (not the Treasure Book, which was removed at this Holiday Party)
- What year was Cart Surfer released?
- What year did Club Penguin have their first Penguin Play Awards?
Good luck! Remember to include your email when commenting. The winner will receive a coin code that unlocks three items from the treasure book.