Club Penguin has updated the Coffee Shop with many decorations to celebrate the game being around for a total of six years! I feel so old, as I have all the anniversary party hats. Heh. Anyway, like every year there is a party hat you can obtain. You can also unlock the stamp “Celebration”.
Table of Contents:
The Anniversary Party takes place in the Coffee Shop and Book Room. To get the party hat, click on the dart. It will pop all the balloons, including the one containing the Sixth Year Anniversary Party Hat.
The hat will fall down onto the table. You can then click it and add it to your penguin’s inventory.
Club Penguin has added a new yearbook to the Book Room, the 2010 – 2011 Yearbook.
There are some special secrets in this book.
During the Sixth Year Anniversary Party you can earn three stamps:
- Celebration – Blow out the candles on the Anniversary Cake
- Happy Room – Make 10 penguins smile in a room
- Aunt Arctic – Be in the same room as Aunt Arctic
The following stamps should be unlockable but aren’t as far as I am aware:
- Food Fight – Throw your meal in a place where food is found
- Tree Mob – Get 10 or more friends to dress up as trees
This is Aunt Arctic’s new background:
There’s also a new login screen:
The following pages have been updated: