Today the 31st issue of Club Penguin’s magazine was released in the UK. This issue’s theme is the Penguin Cup, which will be next month’s party. In this issue there is a sneak peek of the Mine Shack during the Penguin Prom, so if you’re curious what it’s going to look like be sure to check out this full post! The free items in this month’s issue are the Soccer Ball/Football, Soccer/Football Cleats, Trophy Case, and two Soccer/Football Nets. (remember, in the United States we say soccer but in other countries it’s called football!)
The table of contents is as follows:
- Future Party Invite
- The Really Wise Words of Sensei
- Fashion 4 U: Super Fans!
- Upcoming Events – 12-18 June – CP Graduation. 19 June – 2 July – Penguin Cup
- Penguin Comic: A Lucky Break!
- Cadence’s Catwalk: Ball Games!
- Go Team! (sports to play on the island)
- Penguin Challenge: Penguin Cup
- Puffle Fact Files #1: Blue Border Collie and Orange Tabby Cat
- Puffle Pen Toppers
- Cool Cribs
- Penguin Challenge: Cheerleading with Cadence
- Rookiepedia: V and W
- Penguin Challenge: Puffle Olympics!
- Penguin Comic: Good Hair Day!
- Ask Aunt Arctic
- VIP: Korma2003
- Next Issue: Free Items: Skater Hat, Electric Guitar and MP3000. Free Epic Ice Hockey Game! Treasure Book Item! 1,500 Coins for every reader! Dance to the music! (Return of the Music Jam, possibly?) Issue 32 will be on sale beginning June 26th.
This is the sneak peek of the Mine Shack during Club Penguin’s prom. It looks fancy!
As always a huge thank you to Bloxxerman for all of the above information and pictures. He did say something interesting about the comic that is in this magazine issue. Here is what he said:
Now, I normally enjoy the comics anyway, but they’re very standalone, but this one was one for the huge CP fans! It tied up lots of past events, and it was just overall really cool! It’s the second half of a story that began last ish, basically a golden puffle called Lucky joined the Elite Puffles, and the Elite Puffles uncovered Destructobot from the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, who Protobot (just his head) has rebuilt by using Herbert’s Brain Boxes from Operation: Puffle to control puffles and force them to rebuild Destructobot. I just thought it was quite cool how they used lots of different elements and made one big story! It ends with Protobot saying how one day he will control not just Club Penguin, but the entire galaxy, and that the meteor that started the whole Super Hero Takeover 2012 gave him some good ideas!
The following page has been updated: