The 15th Club Penguin Magazine issue is now available in the United Kingdom. The issue comes with a code to unlock the Puffle Tent furniture item and an item of your choice from the treasure book.
The contents of this issue is as follows. Once again, I’d like to say thank you to Bloxxerman for the images and information.
- Quiz: How Awesome Are Your Puffles?
- Rockhopper’s Tall Tales: No. 51
- Fashion 4 U: Pet Purrfect
- Invitation: Red Nose Day (Nothing we don’t already know there)
- Penguin Comic: Speed Demons!
- Penguins Uncovered: PH
- Quiz: How Puffle Crazy Are You?
- Penguin Challenge: Precious Puffle Quest
- Prize Booth
- Rookiepedia: E
- Cool Cribs
- Penguin Challenge: Puffle Olympics
- PH Planet
- Penguin Challenge My Puffle Day
- Penguin Comic: Undercover, Overdressed!
- Ask Aunt Arctic
- VIP: Fireblast506
- Next Issue: 4 Free Gifts – Snow Hoops Game, 7 Day Membership, Super Suit item, and Treasure Book Item plus 1,500 coins. It’s a Super Charged Special! Your island needs you! Issue 16 will be on sale starting April 4th.
Here’s a sneak peek image of the Super Suit:
My friend Pengumile had also sent me a picture of the full page the Super Suit is on. Here’s everything:
Bloxxerman did say that the magazine states the Puffle Hotel is permanent. That’s interesting, because on the Puffle Hotel logoff screen it says “Features shown require paid membership.” Does this mean the Puffle Hotel will be a members only room?
Also there is the fact that next month’s magazine is a Super Charged Special and the Super Suit reminds me of the Marvel Superhero Takeover which Spike Hike said is coming back…will the Marvel Superhero Takeover be next month? What do you think?
The following page has been updated: