Polo Field has made a new post on Club Penguin’s blog. For it he asked a bunch of people around the studio what they wanted to do at the SoundStudio Party, and based on their responses he compiled a list of what to do. Here’s everything you shouldn’t miss at the party before it ends on March 4th!
- Play a song at each stage of Snowball Records (don’t forget your reward!!)
- Like as many concert and awards show iggys as you can!
- Listen to remixed songs in the Dance Club
- Nominate a friend for an award at the Awards Ceremony
- Throw down in the limo’s dance pool
- Make some noises and start a jackhammer flash mob in the Snow Forts
- Take your puffles in to the Coffee Shop (because that’s what the celebrities do right?)
- Wear your most outrageous outfit and summon your entourage to make a splash on the red carpet
- Check out the SoundStudio app on your mobile device (I would…but it’s not out yet….)
- Host a VIP party backstage!
I wonder what ever happened to the Penguin Band visiting, because that should have definitely been on the list….