In an effort to answer some of everyone’s most asked questions questions regarding Club Penguin’s mobile app for iOS, today Polo Field from the Club Penguin Team made a post answering seven different questions.
Here is what was posted:
We’ve been getting a ton of questions about the latest Club Penguin iOS app update. We wanted to give you guys some answers.
Why can’t I see my backyard?
– We weren’t able to complete the build on the backyard for version 1.4 of the CP app. However… you can still see which puffles are in your backyard, and move them to you igloo by tapping on the Gate icon. Stay tuned for this update in a future release!
Why can’t I care for my puffles in my igloo?
– When we started working on the 1.4 update, we felt that being able to adopt a puffle was the most important, so we finished that first. We hope to have an improved close-up care in a future release. :)
How do I adopt puffles in the app?
– You’ll have to update the app to version 1.4 before you can adopt puffles in the app. Once you’ve updated the app, you can head to the Pet Shop and adopt a puffle.
Will parties be coming to the app?
– That’s the goal!
Will mascots be able to visit?
– There are so many things that we want on the Club Penguin app, and mascots is one of them. We’re not yet sure when we’ll be able to get them in, but we’ll let you know as soon as we can.
Will CP staff visit?
– Yep… the team members log on the Club Penguin app every so often. We just can’t spend too much time there, because we have to make stuff for the CP community instead. ;)
When is the Pizza Parlor coming?
– We’re working on getting new rooms into the app and the Pizza Parlor is scheduled to come out later this year. As soon as we know when we can get the update ready, we’ll let you know!
That’s it for today! Thanks for all the great questions.
Until next time… Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
I am looking forward to parties on the app!
The following page has been updated: