It has been some time since I last had a Club Penguin discussion, and since it’s the beginning of an all new year I thought of a good topic for us to discuss together in the comments section below. What exactly would you like to see from Club Penguin in 2013? This could be anything, in game or out of game. You could say you want the Club Penguin Magazine or new Club Penguin Merchandise to come to your country for example, or you could say you want a new mascot, new stage plays, a new feature, etc. Be as specific or vague as you’d like. (although specifics are better :P)
Personally, I would like the following to happen on Club Penguin in 2013:
- Less bugs
- New stage plays
- The Club Penguin Magazine to come to North America
- Shorter parties (they used to be 3-5 days, or 7 days max, not 14 days each!)
- More stamps
- Some changes to the Penguin Mail would be nice, rather than simply adding old postcards each month. Maybe the private chatting feature that’s coming this year will be incorporated into it?
- Server jumping
- Something new with Card-Jitsu
- At least 1 new mini game
- Club Penguin’s official songs added to DJ3K
- The ability to reference the stamps and their objectives we need to unlock for a game inside that game
Sure, it’s a lot. I don’t really expect all of this to happen, but it’d be cool to see at least some of these things happen.