The Ultimate Jam 2012 party is now released on Club Penguin!
Table of Contents:
When you first log on you will see this. Collect the item. It’s a Purple Boom Box, an item that I had previously posted about.
Now that you’ve got the Purple Boom Box, wear it (only that item) and dance on the purple squares at the Forest, Cove, and Mine Shack.
Do as you’re told. You do not need to do the rooms in a certain order.
Once you’ve done it in all three rooms collect your prize!
Collect your prize. It’s a Sweet Star Pin.
You’re now a dancing fan! Check back another day for the Music Challenge! Epic!
You can always click the checkmark next to the moderator shield to see your progress.
At the special Stadium room, Cadence and the Penguin Band perform.
At the Snow Forts there’s a countdown clock that counts down until the said performance.
The Casa Fiesta has returned. Everyone can visit it.
Everyone can visit the Rooftop.
The Backstage is located in the Stadium room this year instead of the Dock. It is members only. You do NOT need a special VIP pass to get in unlike previous years.
At the Snow Forts there is a Merchandise Booth for members.
The Giant White Sunglasses are hidden.
The Snare Drum and Drum Sticks are also hidden.
Many mascots are visiting. Check out the mascot tracker post if you would like to find them.
During this event you can earn ten stamps. (to my knowledge)
- Cadence – Be in the same room as Cadence
- Penguin Band 1 – Be in the same room as Franky
- Penguin Band 2 – Be in the same room as G Billy
- Penguin Band 3 – Be in the same room as Petey K
- Penguin Band 4 – Be in the same room as Stompin’ Bob
- Snack Shack – Serve snacks from a booth, using any food emote
- Snowboarder – Do a snowboard dance at a party
- Happy Room – Make 10 penguins smile in a room
- Tree Mob – Get 10 or more friends to dress up as trees
- Explorer – Visit all the decorated party rooms
How do you like the party overall? I think it’s fantastic. I’m curious to know your thoughts!
The following pages have been updated: