Once again my friend Bloxxerman has provided me with the table of contents on the new Club Penguin magazine issue that was released in the United Kingdom today.
It advertises the Temple of Fruit.
Here’s what this magazine issue contains:
- Flipperazzi: Aunt Arctic
- Puffle of the Month: White Puffle
- Fashion 4 U: Flavour Flave!
- Invitation: Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit (pictured above)
- Penguin Comic: Castaway featuring Alaska and Yukon
- Cadence’s Catwalk: Clowning Around!
- Penguin Profile: Rookie
- Mini Game Masterclass #1: Catchin’ Waves
- Penguin Challenge: Rookie’s Summer Splash
- CP Goes Bananas! (About the Innocent Smoothies stuff)
- Cool Cribs: Totally Tropical
- Penguin Mission: Ocean Adventure
- Penguin Challenge: Yarr’s Treasure Trail
- Penguin Comic: I Sea Monsters!
- Ask Aunt Arctic
- VIP: Icy 29522
The next issue, coming out September 20th, is a Puffle special.
- Free EPF Spy Message Kit, Elite Body Armour, and Treasure Book item (see sneak peek below)
- Pied piper of puffles!
- Meet PH!
- Puffle puzzles!
- Puffles and more puffles!
- Did we mention puffles?
- Out 20th September
Now, just a thought. Rockhopper (usually) visits Club Penguin every 2 to 3 months. Usually he visits during the Fall Fair, but this year it wouldn’t make sense for him to leave and sail back a week or two later.
So maybe PH will be the mascot next month? It’s just a thought. She visits at Puffle events like the Puffle Party. What does the fair party have? The Puffle Circus. Next month’s issue is a Puffle issue, and it also comes out later in the month – usually when parties start. (The Fair last year started on September 22nd)
So what do you think? Maybe the Puffle Handler will be making an appearance next month?
Leave a Reply
-Club Penguin Times Issue 400
-Monsters University Party
-Club Penguin Times Issue 401
-Club Penguin Magazine Issue 19
-July 2013 Penguin Style
-Club Penguin Times Issue 402
-July 2013 Furniture Catalogue
-Club Penguin Times Issue 403