In case you haven’t heard yet, this month’s big event on Club Penguin is actually an EPF operation, titled Operation Crustacean. Even though the EPF isn’t a secret nowadays, it’s going to have a cover up: Extreme Paint Festival. In this post you’ll find images, sounds, and other party information, so if you don’t want things spoiled, then stay away!
I do not know the entire plot, however I do can put together pieces of the puzzle. There’s an Extreme Paint Festival at the Dock as a coverup to investigate the recent UFO abductions.
This is the inside of the dome at the Dock. In it you can collect some EPF gear as shown in my other post.
The spaceship/UFO is involved. There are two versions of it. One where you can’t see the earth out the window…
…and one where you can. I like how they have fuzzy dice.
I don’t know how the rest pans out but here’s the other spaceship rooms:
They seem to be a maze or spot where you have to stand on all the tiles similar to what we did at 2014’s Halloween Party.
That’s all the rooms, now here’s party dialogue. It seems Jet Pack Guy is the main guy behind this so maybe he will be a meetable mascot later this month? This party dialogue reveals that the UFO has to be stabilised and that there will be alien puffles we can adopt.
Area 501/5001 (I’m unsure if they are different areas or if 501 is a typo in the script files)
- OPERATION CRUSTACEAN
- Join Operation Crustacean until Dec. 2.
- When logging in, you’ll get a popup saying this: “Heya! There is an Extreme Paint Festival at the Dock. It’s TOTALLY all that’s happening there. ”
- There’s more than meets the eye at the Extreme Paint Festival…
- Find the new SECRET AGENT handbook in Area 501!
- Everyone can adopt a green alien puffle
- Adopt all the alien puffles while they are available
- Don’t forget to get your free ALIEN PUFFLE until Dec. 2!
- Engage the Emergency Thrusters
- Restore the Back-Up Power
- Turn on the Gamma Shields
- Reboot the Gyro Stabilizer
- Investigate Area 501
- Jet Pack Guy: I knew that was going to happen. Look for the emergency power. You can still save the UFO. Start the mission in Area 5001!
- Jet Pack Guy: Solid work. But there is more to do. Get back to engineering. Have you stabilized the UFO yet?
- Jet Pack Guy: An alien puffle would be a great wingman for this.
- Jet Pack Guy: There is a situation. Come to the Extreme Paint Festival
- Jet Pack Guy: Excellent work. You’ve stabilized the UFO for now, but they can’t fly into space. Club Penguin has some new citizens.
- Herbert: Well hello there. What a beautiful power supply you are… YOINK
- Herbert: Finally! Why are we still here!? Klutzy’s stuck in that UFO!
- Herbert: Let’s go Klutzy. You won’t want to stay on this ship now. See ya, Extraordinarily Pathetic Fish-breath!
- You heard that right. The Director of the EPF has asked you to escort him onto the alien craft
Finally, here is the party room music and sound effects. There is a reference to Stinger, who I am going to guess is an alien or another crab, as that’s what a crustacean is.
I hope this is a fun and memorable event!