Club Penguin has released their main April event, the Earth Day Party Party! This is their third one. The first one was in 2010.
Table of Contents:
At the Town or Plaza penguins can get the Safari Helmet. This item is free for everyone.
At the Snow Forts members can buy different costumes. (Lion, Rock-hopper, Snow Leopard, and African Painted Dog)
The Snow Forts is the major party room. The Town and Plaza are also lightly decorated.
Aunt Arctic is visiting. She has the same background as she did in December 2011.
During the 2012 Earth Day Party you can earn six stamps. (to my knowledge)
- Aunt Arctic – Be in the same room as Aunt Arctic
- Snowboarder – Do a snowboard dance at a party
- Happy Room – Make 10 penguins smile in a room
- Tree Mob – Get 10 or more friends to dress up as trees
- Explorer – Visit all the decorated party rooms
- Go Green – Recycle 10 objects at the Recycling Plant
How do you like the party? I think it’s good, but wish the whole island was decorated more.
The following pages have been updated: