After some anticipation and the usual leaks the first ever Underwater Expedition is out on Club Penguin!
Table of Contents:
Anyone can get the Heavy Hat at the Beach.
Click the nine pieces of trash at the Dock for the Cleaned Up Dock Background. This is for everyone.
It’ll popup automatically:
Members can get the Submarine Suit at The Deep, the final room after the Maze. You can find out how to get there below.
You can enter the Maze from the Archway if you are a member:
Once you complete it there is a path to go directly to the final room.
The Underwater Expedition has a full maze. Click the image below for the path if you’re stuck. This is similar to the Great Snow Maze in 2009.
This is the final room:
Almost all the rooms have a tilt. Rooms on the left side of the island have some flooding.
If you throw a snowball in a room with a tilt it will roll slightly. (Thanks, Dsung!)
The Submarine Suit has a special action when you dance with it. (Thanks, Dsung!)
Clicking the anvils at the Beach makes them float up. (Thanks, Saraapril!)
Farting makes bubbles. (Thanks, Saraapril!)
There is a Maze hint at the Beach:
At the 2012 Underwater Expedition you can earn seven stamps.
- Rookie – Be in the same room as Rookie
- Snowboarder – Do a snowboard dance at a party
- Happy Room – Make 10 penguins smile in a room
- Tree Mob – Get 10 or more friends to dress up as trees
- Explorer – Visit all the decorated party rooms
- Snack Shack – Serve snacks from a booth, using any food emote
- Path Finder – Complete a maze at a party
Rookie is visiting, and he has a new background! Be sure to use my 2012 Rookie Tracker to find him.
The following pages have been updated: